Last week we introduced the newest member of the Got Your Back Team: The DMX, or Digital Motion X-Ray.
Why is the DMX so great?
Routine x-ray studies can’t detect these hidden pain sources. Even expensive MRIs can’t detect them. But a remarkable technology called Digital Motion X-Ray (DMX) can pinpoint undetected injuries even when routine x-rays and MRIs come back normal. Got Your Back Total Health is the ONLY office in the Washington DC area offering this state of the art technology to patients.
Why Does DMX Work?
Digital Motion X-Ray (DMX) produces an X-ray movie of your body while you’re moving. By comparison, standard x-rays and MRIs record images of your body while you remain perfectly still. DMX’s fluoroscopy technology produces 30 X-rays per second while you move the injured area and sends the images to a video monitor.
Why DMX Benefits You
- You know exactly why you’re in pain – Since most injuries happen when you’re in motion—sports injuries,falls, car accidents—Digital Motion X-ray helps Dr. Klein and his team detect which structure is injured, limited or restricted and how severely.
- Your real source of pain can be treated – It’s terrible having chronic pain and not knowing the cause of it. Now DMX’s “motion picture” will reveal the cause. Soon you’ll be on your way to a pain-free recovery with the help of Dr. Klein's chiropractic treatment plan customized for you.
- Objective third-party evaluation – The X-ray movie of your injured area clearly shows the full scope of your injury, whether it’s ligament instability, joint dysfunction or soft-tissue injury. If you are filing an insurance claim, this vital information will help your attorney with your case and provide indisputable documentation to the insurance company.
Can Digital Motion X-Ray Help You?
If one or more of the following statements describes your situation, then you’ll most likely benefit from a Digital Motion X-ray exam at Got Your Back Total Health, a leading chiropractic and physical therapy office in Spring Valley neighborhood of Washington DC:
- Six weeks or more have gone by without recovery.
- A completed screening exam has ruled out fracture, dislocation and pathology as the main cause of symptoms.
- Even though MRI, static x-ray, and/or CT scan diagnosis is normal, you are in pain and are not able to do the things you could do before your injury.
- Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy, Massage, Chiropractic or similar conservative forms of care have been tried with poor outcome.
- Your diagnosis is doubtful.
- Your injury has been labeled “soft tissue injury” suggesting nothing significant.
- You’ve had one or more of the following symptoms since your injury:
- Normal activity aggravates and increases pain in the injured area
- Headaches / Neck Pain / Upper Back Pain: across the top of the shoulders and upper back, base-of-the-skull headaches
- Pain increases with movement.
Call 202-629-3536 or visit www.gotyourbacktotalhealth.com to schedule and appointment and see just how AMAZING the DMX is!